M-Candy: Coffee Rush M-Candy: Coffee Rush

The intro was great! Funny and well animated. Not so sure why the quality dipped for the advert part of the video though, I'd get it if the ad were super long, but its not!! Why stop trying so early on!!

funymony responds:

The video was originally going to stop at the "M-candy.com" slate but I decided to add to the ending to explain what the website was about.

I didn't want to spend too much time on this announcement video so I cut it short to move on to my next animation for Thanksgiving.

Sorry about that! XP

Sormpsons: Wake Up Bart! Sormpsons: Wake Up Bart!

i love the part when lisa says get up

Teh Simpsonians! (PARODY) Teh Simpsonians! (PARODY)

blatant rip off of speedosausage's 'lisa killed of the simpsons', just less funny.
other than that, the animations pretty decent.

Block Wars: Episode IV - No Hope Block Wars: Episode IV - No Hope

Good one, Carl!!!!!!!!!

How '90s Cartoon Characters Look Now How '90s Cartoon Characters Look Now

Look a bit too old for people who were children only 15 years ago

storytellerYT responds:

lol, That's the point, sorry but not everyone was born in the 90s, just like not everyone will be born in the 2000s, btw my brother was born 15 years ago, and he knows almost all of these cartoons.

Frumplequest the Conquistador: EMBARRASSMENT (part 2) Frumplequest the Conquistador: EMBARRASSMENT (part 2)

i love the art and writing
a perfect 5

My Very First Animation My Very First Animation

It was funny, and the drawings are nice, but I only see tweens.
Good for a first, next time try some frame-by-frame

RaineStormCloud responds:

I still getting to animating, but I'll try to get into frame-by-frame on my future animations. Thank you so much for the awesome feedback.

Pokemon Go is for PUSSIES!!! Pokemon Go is for PUSSIES!!!

usually i loathe pokemon go animations but this was pretty funny and the animation was great

DocJoshimitsu responds:

Thanks ... I was trying to have fun with it and not just do the thing thats popular right now!

Keemstar Dies Keemstar Dies

that was awesome, could have been longer though

Pico's Cat Fight Pico's Cat Fight